The bridesmaids day, a saturday to spend with your brides squad!
Totally customizable bridesmaids dresses
A meeting with the designer
To make this day even more memorable, we’re offering you 20% OFF on ALL by Catalfo’s creations.
Many activities offered
- Leah is a mom of three and a creative Montreal entrepreneur. For her, baking is a form of therapy. Her creations, all pretty and delicious, are 100% homemade. Alluring, no?
- Gabbie McGuire graduated at the Academie Edith Serei in “psychofigurism and make-up art”, as well as in hairdressing at the Pure Color Academy.
- Marianne Caron graduated from the Artistic Makeup course at Lasalle College.
- ZYO Tea is the first Quebec company to offer exclusively tea and herbal teas certified organic!
- Come create heart-shaped tea bags to impress your guests! Corentine studio offers a wide range of do it yourself ideas and tutorials. They organize fun creative workshops for individuals or businesses.
- We will draw a gift basket with the participants who will present themselves during the day of the event. Are you feeling lucky?
The prices for the bridesmaids dresses starts from 299$ to 329$.
The prices for the kimonos starts from 70$ to 100$.
Location: DREAM IT YOURSELF studio (438, Saint-Pierre Street – Suite 204 – Montreal)
Time: From 10am to 4pm
No appointment needed.