Our inspirations for a wedding in the countryside
In order to get out of the craziness of the city, and to aspire to a little calm and serenity, a wedding in the country is a good option.
Many places can be perfect for a wedding out of town such as a farm, a garden, a cottage or even a field depending on the season.
Laurence and Jonathan have chosen an old farmhouse in a small town past Rigaud in Quebec called La Maison Bohème.
Laurence respects the theme with her choice for her wedding dress.
A vintage look dress with French lace, a beautiful neckline with crossed effect and a back with delicate row of pearl buttons.
It’s at nightfall, by the light of candles and light garlands that the magic operates.
Useful links :
- To know more about the place at La mariée bohème at Rigaud click here
- Rent your vintage accessories and decorations at La mariée bohème by clicking here
- To get a bohemian and contemporary wedding dress from Dream it Yourself in Montreal click here
- The floral decoration was made by Astilbe, you can find more information by clicking here
- These moments of happiness were captured by the photographer Tsiki, see his work here
- Makeup and hairstyle by McGuire Make up Art, more info here
- Jewels by Eugénie Bee, to see her collection click here
- The beautiful cake by Sweet Savor by Felicia, for more information click here
To see all the pictures of Laurence & Jonathan